Today I am joined by Katie Brockhurst, a social media consultant, digital well-being coach, and author of the Social Media For A New Age books. And when you get two people who work in this field together, you know it’s going to be a juicy and in-depth conversation on the future of digital wellbeing!
- Katie’s story and how she got into this field, and her growing interest in digital wellbeing
- The future of social media – our thoughts on where it’s heading, and what we think is exciting, and worrying, with these trends
- The shadow side of social media
- Digital wellbeing – what is it, how it helps, and why it’s needed
- The future of the digital wellness space
- Katie shares her tips to help you start enjoying a healthier relationship with social media
- And finally, she shares what you can do to prepare for the future of social media if you use it to market yourself or your business
I absolutely loved this conversation, and I hope you do too!
An award-winning content creator with over twenty years of experience in the field, she works with spiritual authors and influencers to help them manage their online presence successfully, in a way that feels good. In 2020, she studied digital wellbeing (ICF/Dip) to answer growing concerns around mental health and wellbeing when using social media.
To learn more, read Katie’s latest articles and insight at
The Future of Digital Wellness by Mark Ostach:
Influencer Creep by Sophie Bishop:
Cassie is an ex-social media strategist turned certified digital wellbeing consultant, coach and speaker. She’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations navigate the digital landscape, improve your overall wellbeing, and equip you with the tools necessary to thrive in a tech-driven future.