Today I am joined by health and performance coach Olya Amelina, and we are going to be talking all about the link between technology, our health, and our performance.
- Olya’s story of burnout and how she found herself where she is today.
- What does it look like to be healthy and well and how this is a crucial component of our performance
- How the technology in our daily lives can affect our performance, health, and wellbeing, from our sleep, posture, weight, stress, mindset and so much more. And what we can do about it!
- We discuss digital health trackers and apps. While they certainly have benefits to help us enhance our performance, they can also have the opposite effect when we come to rely on them too much.
- Olya shares some actionable tips you can try today to improve your health and performance when it comes to the technology in your lives.
Olya works with ambitious men and women to create daily routines that make them feel good, and helps them achieve their goals in everyday life, sport, and business.
She helps her clients understand their unique nutrition, sleep, activity, rest, and mindset needs and creates a daily routine that they’ll love and that will uplevel their energy, performance, and quality of life.
Her goal is for you to thrive in every area of your life.
Interoception: the hidden sense that shapes wellbeing: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/aug/15/the-hidden-sense-shaping-your-wellbeing-interoception
Cassie is an ex-social media strategist turned certified digital wellbeing consultant, coach and speaker. She’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations navigate the digital landscape, improve your overall wellbeing, and equip you with the tools necessary to thrive in a tech-driven future.