Join for a little Q&A with Cassie Widders, ex-social media strategist turned digital wellbeing consultant, facilitator and speaker.
I answer some of the following questions…
- If you were to start your business and social media again, what would you do differently?
- What inspired you to create a podcast that addresses both mental health and business-related issues?
- How did you and your husband meet and why are you moving to Borneo?
- How do you feel about Instagram trying to be TikTok?
- How do you break the hustle mentality that business owners should be online 24/7 chasing clients?
- Have you ever thought of quitting social media? Would you be on it if you weren’t marketing your business?
- What made you start your business?
- What’s your biggest frustration/challenge with social media?
- What parts do you love about your job?
- Have you ever taken risks in your business?
- Do you see yourself doing this forever?
- If you could have three people at a dinner table who would you have?
I hope you enjoy the episode and thank you to everyone who sent in their questions!
Cassie is an ex-social media strategist turned certified digital wellbeing consultant, coach and speaker. She’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations navigate the digital landscape, improve your overall wellbeing, and equip you with the tools necessary to thrive in a tech-driven future.