Today I am joined by Nina Blohm, the owner & CEO of Blohm Social Co, a digital marketing agency for women-led brands and businesses. As two social media marketing professionals, we give some insider tips and thoughts as we dive into the topic of mental health when it comes to social media, and share how we as business owners and creators can use it in a healthy way!
- Why so many business owners find social media marketing overwhelming
- The endless loop of creating and consuming and how creators and business owners can separate the two
- How we can reduce the amount of time we spend online without sacrificing the growth of our business
- Nina shares what she would say to people who declare you don’t need social media to market your business
- Tips to help creators and business owners use social media in a healthy way
- What Nina would change about social media if she could
Nina jumped into the online space head-first after an overseas move and discovered her passion for marketing, strategy, and social media. Nina has been in many roles since entering the online space including marketing lead at a tech agency, social media manager, marketing consultant, and now digital marketing agency owner. She specializes in organic marketing & growth strategies combined with cross-platform marketing & visibility tactics.
Cassie is an ex-social media strategist turned certified digital wellbeing consultant, coach and speaker. She’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations navigate the digital landscape, improve your overall wellbeing, and equip you with the tools necessary to thrive in a tech-driven future.