In today’s episode, I am joined by Dionne Slater, a sabotage coach and rapid transformational therapy practitioner, and we are chatting all things comparison and self-sabotage when it comes to the online world.
- How Dionne become a self-sabotage and rapid transformational therapy practitioner.
- We get quite personal when it comes to our own experience of self-sabotage, and discuss how social media makes these things 10x worse, and why that is.
- Dionne shares the common self-sabotage and comparison issues she sees with people who market themselves, and why these are so damaging to themselves and their businesses.
- She shares her advice for anyone who feels they really can’t get out of the comparison trap on social media, but needs social media to market their business.
- And finally, Dionne shares practical tips to help us stop self-sabotaging in both our lives and our business.
I hope you find this episode valuable!
Dionne is an unconventional, no-BS sabotage coach, certified in Rapid Transformational Therapy who empowers women to stop playing small, finally feel good enough about themselves & START blowing up their biz.
Learn more about Dionne: https://dionne-slater.com/my-story
Connect with Dionne on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dionneslater/
Follow Dionne on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dionne_slater_/
Cassie is an ex-social media strategist turned certified digital wellbeing consultant, coach and speaker. She’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations navigate the digital landscape, improve your overall wellbeing, and equip you with the tools necessary to thrive in a tech-driven future.