Sophie is a certified coach and positive psychology practitioner who uses her expertise to help individuals and organisations flourish by finding more joy and prioritising wellbeing. We talk all about how to find joy in the digital age!
She is also the author of Choose Joy: Relieve Burnout, Focus on Your Happiness, and Infuse More Joy into Your Everyday Life.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Sophie’s story – how she got to where she is, and what sparked her mission for helping others find joy.
- We discuss Sophie’s exciting debut book – Choose Joy, and what you can expect when you pick up a copy!
- We dive into the challenges social media and the internet can bring when it comes to finding joy, but also what the opportunities are.
- Sophie shares her own personal experience of how she manages these challenges and maximises these opportunities.
- She discusses her relationship with social media, and how she manages the pressure of creating content and showing up as a business owner while also making time for the things she values in life.
- And finally, Sophie shares her brilliant tips on how we can start to find more joy in our daily lives, especially when it comes to our digital lives.
I really hope you enjoy this episode as much as I enjoyed talking to Sophie!
Learn more about Sophie: https://sophiecliff.com/
Order Choose Joy: https://sophiecliff.com/my-book
Listen to Practical Positivity: https://sophiecliff.com/podcast
Follow Sophie on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sophiecliff/
Cassie is an ex-social media strategist turned certified digital wellbeing consultant, coach and speaker. She’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations navigate the digital landscape, improve your overall wellbeing, and equip you with the tools necessary to thrive in a tech-driven future.