Today I am joined by Adam Yasmin, former UX designer turned certified digital wellness educator, facilitator, speaker. We have such a great discussion on what slowing down, tea culture and screen-free breaks have in common!
We dive into:
- Adam’s background and how he found himself interested in both tea and digital wellbeing.
- Tea culture – how it’s practiced and what it has taught him
- Why this is a great way to practice slowing down in today’s fast-paced world
- How we can use this practice to have screen-free breaks
- Adam shares some of the benefits he has seen in the people who practice this
- And round off by sharing tips for anyone who wants to give this a try, and how it will help you slow down and appreciate the moment!
I really hope you enjoyed this fascinating conversation as much as I did!
Adam is a former UX designer turned certified digital well-being educator and facilitator of tech-life balance via immersive tea experiences.
He’s privileged to have coached & worked with organizations such as IDEO, Bruce Lee Family Co., Techstars, Creative Mornings, and General Assembly.
Adam collaborates remotely & in-person while being based in Los Angeles with his family.
Learn more about Adam: https://adamyasmin.com/
Connect with Adam on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adamyasmin_/
Connect with Adam on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamyasmin/
Cassie is an ex-social media strategist turned certified digital wellbeing consultant, coach and speaker. She’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations navigate the digital landscape, improve your overall wellbeing, and equip you with the tools necessary to thrive in a tech-driven future.