Today I am joined by Lauri, a transformational coach and copywriter, and we have a very personal story to share with you. Today we’re discussing Lauri’s thoughts and feelings about sharing with her online community a very traumatic experience that happened to her.
We discuss how she navigated that, the lessons she has learned along the way, and how it has helped her healing journey.
We chat about:
- Lauri’s story – from corporate work and anxiety to running her own business with purpose.
- We talk about community and creativity, and how social media and the online space has allowed these to thrive for her.
- We then dive into the night that changed everything for Lauri and her family, the night their home and all their worldly possessions burnt down.
- We talk about the aftermath, and how those in real life as well as her online community came together for them.
- We discuss the shift in her content after this, with Lauri speaking honestly about the trauma she experienced, and how she began coaching resiliency after this experience.
- Lauri shares how she decided what to share and what not to share with her online community, and whether or not she would change what she shared looking back.
- She talks about how this sharing and helping others has aided in her healing journey.
- Finally, Lauri shares her thoughts to help you to start finding more resilience, authenticity, and joy in our offline and online lives.
I hope you enjoy the episode!
Lauri is a transformational life coach + copywriter for creative souls. Her mission + purpose is to help you live your most passionate, creative, fulfilling, soul-aligned life. Lauri’s work utilizes a transformational coaching approach while weaving in elements of growth mindset, spirituality, and therapeutic safe space.
When she’s not coaching or copywriting, you can find Lauri enjoying a good book, snuggling with her sweet little family, or crafting something new for her home.
Learn more about Lauri: https://laurenosselton.com/coaching
Read her blog: https://laurenosselton.com/blog/
Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lauren.osselton/
Follow her on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/laurenosseltoncreative/
Follow her on TiKTok: https://email@example.com
FREE: 70 Resilience Building Journal Prompts:
Join Curv, a social network, reimagined.: https://joincurv.com/
Cassie is an ex-social media strategist turned certified digital wellbeing consultant, coach and speaker. She’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations navigate the digital landscape, improve your overall wellbeing, and equip you with the tools necessary to thrive in a tech-driven future.